Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Salty Carebear

I had been posting just fine for literally years on Frontier Development's Elite Dangerous site. I then decided to use the following image as my forum signature because it is funny.

I was told that my signature image was not formatted correctly and was directed to a page that explained how to format it properly:


It was clear from the signature rules that my image was too large in terms of KBs and I had not embedded the image URL into a table. So I did that and updated my signature.

I was again told that my signature violated the rules (but this time they did not say in what way I had violated the rules) and was just directed to that same page that I show in the above picture. I double checked to make sure my signature was in compliance. It was. I responded that I already made sure my signature is in compliance with the rules and re-enabled the signature.

BANG! PERMA-BANNED! 

I guess FDev just didn't want to accept that they are whiny, little, vindictive SJWs and just admit that they didn't approve of the subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment